Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Johor.. here I come again!

Today I went for a day trip to Johor again.

Bos: " Balik hari jer.. Tak payah bermalam kat sana".

Seriously, I used to feel mentally tired being on the road for abt 350km++ to and fro within the same day.. (Hey! That's not a big deal for an express bus driver!) But after trying it out for more than 5 times, travelling to Penang or JB and come back on the same day is not a big deal to me anymore. Anyway, it's not me driving!! Hehehe..Thanks to Mr Yap, Noreen, Zaim, Fiza, En. Hilmi & Kak Ina who made travelling 700km++ per day seemed easy!!. Steadylah!!!! Salute to my audit team members too who are always on the move too.. Go boy & girls!!

This time around, since my car is not in a good shape and long due for service, Kak Ina had to drive. Oh! She really is a steady and fast driver. Most of the time we were on the fast lane! Cayalah!



Kak Ina frequently drives to Kedah so she's sort of well trained for long distance journey. Me?? I frequently travel up north 2-5 years back (most of the time alone) and I stayed overnight because had to stay for more than 2 days.. So, how about travelling up and down again on the same day? Wait till I'm forced to do so!

0 comments: